martes, 20 de octubre de 2015


1996 I BORN...
I was born in Santiago, Chile. In the ex-hospital San José. My mom was very child, she had 15 years old.






1998 MY FIRST FRIEND
When I was a child (2 years old) my dad come to home  with a little dog called Lobita. She was very restless and I loved her, she was very important for me because she learn to me that the best friend can be an animal. She always be very loyal... She died when I go to live with my mother. That really hurt me.




2001 MY FIRST SISTER
When I was 5, my first little sister born. She was very beautiful!! I don't know what happen when the time spent :( jajaja No, she's beautiful and very simple, and is very important for me. I could give my life for her. And my other sisters to.



2011 LEAVING HOME

The relationship with my mother change drastically and I go to live with my dad. That was a period very difficult for me because I was miss her and I thinked that she wasn't. But when the time spent everything was better and now we are good friends. I really love her!!



2012 NEW SISTER
When I leave my home my mom was pregnant and my sister born when I was with my father. I couldn't see how she grow up and now, 3 years after, I can go to visit her and she's really adorable. I love her, so much!


2014 LEAVE THE HIGH SCHOOL

When I was 18, I was finish the high school and was very difficult, because I can't see my best friends all days... They are very special for me. 




2015 RESPONSABILITIES!

This year I entered university and that was a big change. I met a responsibility to study and have a routine. But everything has been wonderful! There are many animals and I like what I learn.






2015 MY FIRST CONCERT

This year was my first concert. I went to Santiago Gets Louder, a festival of metal. This experience was really amazing because my favorite band was there! I never will forget this moment :D













3 comentarios:

  1. Lobita was beautiful , I'm sorry about for his death. I still not got over the death of my first doggy friend.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Aww :3 Lobita taught you the nicest thing there , animals are best friends

    ResponderBorrar
  3. oh, you also went to Santiago Gets Louder!!! i wasn't but also went one of our classmate jiji

    ResponderBorrar