jueves, 3 de diciembre de 2015

A Photograph I like: With my grandma :')



This is my favorite picture ... I remember I took a day of August, in the house of my uncle. We were celebrating the birthday of my cousin and my grandmother called me we were going to talk outside. She lit a cigarette, as usual, and began to speak. She is proud and quiet because his first grandchild is studying what she likes. she is immensely happy because all his grandchildren love her dearly. My beloved grandmother told me that she felt in his prime ... And if she had to die there did not matter because she had everything that she wanted. And she always will. I like this photo because it reminds me all the moments lived with my grandmother. I love my grandmother as I have never loved anyone in my life. I would do anything for her. And I can not imagine the pain of losing her ... I have always preferred to imagine that she is immortal.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario