martes, 15 de septiembre de 2015

About me.

My name is Bielca Oviedo, i'm 19. I was born in Santiago, on july 27. I studied in a high school called REAR. Then I choose study Veterinary Medicine in Universidad de Chile. Now i'm on the first year of my career. 

I live in Recoleta with my father. My mom is a beautiful woman, called Bielca Bernales. My dad is Gregorio Oviedo, he's very ugly but I love him. I have 6 brothers and sisters; Ivanna, Emilia, Lucy, Kaheill, Lyan and Ethan. I'm the older sister.

I have a lot of hobbies, my favorites are play guitar,draw and travel. I love music, specially rock. I love eat, I LOVE ITTTT !  The animals and nature are my inspiration. I love my boyfriend, called Felipe. and... that is all! I think?

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi bielca , I didn't know that you play guitar, that's cool , I should like listen you playing.
    I love eat too :) and play videogames .... that is not a good combination trust me xD

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Bell, I didnt know that you live in Recoleta, We live very close ! (I am live in conchalí). I play guitar too, is very funny :3

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi!! i like your name :3 and..you have many brothers! it´s crazy? oh! ams.. I like play guitar too!!!! XD

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi!! i like your name :3 and..you have many brothers! it´s crazy? oh! ams.. I like play guitar too!!!! XD

    ResponderBorrar