martes, 22 de septiembre de 2015

Post 2: Some Opinions...

I had been thinking about some topics and I will say what I think about it.

· Legalization of marijuana

The legalization of marijuana is a topic very interesting because produce so much polemic... I think that is a right. We can decide about consume or not. And if it's natural... I don't see the problem!!

· Climate Changes

The Nature is beautiful and powerful. And I think that is some dangerous because is unpredictable. With the climate changes many accidents have happened... Some people is connecting this with the catastrophic tsunami and the earthquake in Chile, and the natural accidents around the world. I think that make sense...

· Recycle

We are very destructive with ours own home. A few people is doing something about it, but it's not enough. I think that the best idea to help the planet is recycle. We can do so much for the nature... And this is something so simple. We can do. Just we should encourage.

· Cloning and Abortion

This topics are very polemic. Why? Because the Catholicism is disagree. I think that the Catholic Church and the government should respect the idea of Secular State. Is a progress for the humanity something so wonderful like the cloning. And I completely agree with the abortion if this is hurting the life of the mother and the child.


3 comentarios:

  1. I agree with you about the marijuana, i think is more healthy than alcohol and cigarettes, and is natural, but also works like a medical treatmen

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I agree with your opinion on abortion , I believe that women have the right to decide about their bodies and that as human beings we are , we have the necessary awareness to realize the pain we suffer with a non- viable pregnancy or a violation

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Bielca , I agree with you about the abortion , every woman know what is better for her and no one can decide how she should live her life.

    ResponderBorrar