martes, 29 de septiembre de 2015

Thailand

This is a place very beautiful and interesting, I really want to visit because I like the religion, the customs, and the biotic or abiotic scenery.



I don't consider that I'm a religious person but I like the budism, and this is practice for a 95% of people in Thailand. The people is very spiritual and they believe in the reencarnation. The customs are govern for his faith.

If someday I go there, I would visit the most important temple (In Bangkok), there is the Buda Esmeralda. Is a magnific place!!


Here you can't take pictures inside because is a sacred place.

I wouldn't like work or live in Thailand. Just I would like study about the people and the culture. That is amazing for me. When I was a child always I was interested on study about the culture of many places and this specially.







8 comentarios:

  1. Hi Bielca, Tailand look like a very nice place to visit, the more beautiful(for me) is the color of the water

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I would like go to Thailand for holidays, is a good place to relax and know about the culture and religion

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Bielca, nice pictures ! And you know something about the food of Thailand? tell me pls :p ajaj

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Bielca! i hope your dreams come true! so fantastic place and very mystical.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Bielca! i hope your dreams come true! so fantastic place and very mystical.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Bielca! i hope your dreams come true! so fantastic place and very mystical.

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Hi bielca , I like the budism too , they are very peaceful It is one of the few religions that dont have their hands stained with blood, Thailand looks like a beautiful place , I hope that you can visit that place :D

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Hi bielca , I like the budism too , they are very peaceful It is one of the few religions that dont have their hands stained with blood, Thailand looks like a beautiful place , I hope that you can visit that place :D

    ResponderBorrar